The InfoCenter Interface is a protocol used by a third-party application to retrieve data about OmniPCX Enterprise users and to update users’ status. These data are very useful for attendants’ daily activities, and include: reason for absence, phone book updates, forward and do-not-disturb requests, etc.
InfoCenter messages are available over a TCP/IP or serial connection.
- Manages the reasons for absence and the expected time and date of return
- Generates immediate requests for forwarding and do-not-disturb
- Improve customer accessibility and service for incoming telephone calls
- Add values to the attendant console
- Advanced call and presence handling