The Telephony Server Application Programming Interface (TSAPI) is based on the Novell TSAPI architecture and programming interface and integrates server-based telephony control with desktop (client) or server applications on enterprise-wide networks. TSAPI incorporates Computer Supported Telecommunications Applications (CSTA) telephony call control services, device monitoring services and query services.
- Communications solutions in Windows or Linux environment
- Compatible with all versions of OmniPCX Enterprise
- Network support: one server per OmniPCX node
- Multi-protocol support: ECMA/V1, ECMA/V2, CCA, IVR, etc.
- Support for active recording features
- Central administration by GUI
- Support for all CSTA services and events
- Real network-enabled application with centralized management and backup of servers distributed throughout the network
- Designed for business and contact center environments
- Transparent support for spatial redundancy for all clients
- Includes a GUI-enabled client that simulates all services and displays all events/messages
- Optimizes licenses by multiplexing CSTA requests
- Rich feature set for developers: log, debug, client source code, etc.