The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a standard protocol that enables the OmniPCX Enterprise to be managed by an external network management platform.
NMP traps can be processed by the SNMP supervisor using SNMP agents hosted by the OmniPCX Enterprise.
- Standard Management Information Base (MIB)
- Incident filtering
- Two types of event traps are generated:
- Status traps are provided for all network nodes
- The OmniPCX Enterprise is fully compatible with SNMP protocol
- It acts as a central repository for alarms and events coming from all components (terminals, boards, gateways, etc.)
- It can also centralize all alarms and events from the entire communications network