The Paging Interface provides a powerful way to deliver calls with text messages to all types of terminals: TDM, IP, DECT, WiFi.
It is the core component for integrating an alarm or notification server.
Note: Only an overview of this API is available here. The detailed description of the API with source code samples are available after a mandatory agreement for an AAPP certification (to be charged). Contact us if needed.
- Sends text messages to all types of devices:
- Mobile terminals (DECT, WiFi)
- TDM: Reflex, 9 series
- IP: 8 series
- Acknowledges messages sent
- Provides several different rings, depending on type of message
- Stores messages on the device
- Very simple interface that provides instant notification of system events to a mobile workforce
- Enables messaging to any device