The O2G is a scalable application gateway that has a built-in Docker engine to host your applications as micro-services or business rules. It offers high-availability capabilities for developing mission-critical applications used in verticals and industries.
- Advanced call control APIs: Call-control, directory
search, routing, communication log, messaging, event, phone-set programming, and more.
- Premium DeskPhone APIs: Build screen, take
control, collect user actions, notify on Premium DeskPhones terminals.
- Management APIs: System, users, devices, full data
model, files, remote commands.
- Analytics APIs: Inventory, performance, metering,
and Open Data
- Built-in Docker engine for multi-services hosting
- Three types of licensing models
- Offer OmniPCX Enterprise communications services with your business applications or processes and provide telephony services like click-to-call, visual voice mail, routing manager, screen popup, and more
- Application interacts with users using Premium DeskPhone terminals. Build customized screen, collect user actions, send notification pop-up, create customized dashboard, and more
- Provision, configure and manage your 100% of your CS to create inventory reports, automated users, groups creation, trunk
configuration, desk sharing automation, and more.
- Analyze communication use and performance though unlimited
access to CS generated data such as proactive incident management, call consumption, performance monitoring, and more
- Host your own applications or micro-services or complement
solution with ALE Docker containers on the built-in Docker Engine
and save compute and storage space
- Choose the appropriate licensing models according to your needs, CAPEX, OPEX based on consumption or vendor specific licensing.
- Developers Guide / List of services (R2.4)
- Product Web Page
- O2G -Datasheet
- O2G -Installation and Administration Guide
- 02G Presentation for End User
- O2G Presentation for Presales
- O2G -OT APIs versus O2G
- Get Samples codes (GITHUB)
- O2G -Release Notes R2.4
- O2G sample in Java
- O2G sample in PHP
O2G -Software R2.4 (version 14.4.000.000)
O2G R2.4-BootDVD R12.5.016.002
This SUSE Boot DVD must be used with ALE software only.