The Telephone Application Programming Interface (TAPI) Server is a TAPI Telephony Service Provider (TSP) that enables TAPI applications to access the telephony services of the OmniPCX Office system. Its client/server architecture enables support for a wide range of telephone sets, compatibility with all network architectures and fulfillment of all Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) needs, at low cost.
An SDK is available for integrating applications that benefit from OmniPCX Office telephony features.
- TAPI client/server TSP
- Compatible with applications that
- interwork with TAPI Releases 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0
- Support for basic telephony services, supplementary telephony services, assisted telephony services and extended telephony services
- SDK provides access to unique OmniPCX Office telephony features
- Designed for OmniPCX Office system with IP Touch™ phones and Alcatel-Lucent digital phones, analog phones and virtual sets
- Direct Computer Supported Telecommunications Applications (CSTA) mapping
- Compatible with all TAPI applications
- Client/server architecture reduces costs for support, maintenance and hardware
- Simplified installation, administration and integration for any network topology
- Compatible with non-TAPI standard Windows applications using the “assisted telephony” function