IP Touch Services enable an application to interact with users of OmniPCX communication servers through the users’ IP Touch terminals. The application can take control of the IP Touch terminal to build screens and collect user actions.
Screen control is granted when a user activates an application on his terminal. Even if the user has not activated an application, XML IP Touch Services still allow the application to issue notifications to the terminal.
- Provides means for interacting with applications other than calls and telephony services.
- Displays information, collects inputs and reacts to keypress navigation on all sets in the Alcatel-Lucent IP Touch series (40×8, 80×8 and 80x8s ranges)
- Services are provided via the Presentation Server (an HTTP client)
- Several forms are provided to help develop the application: List, Input, Check, Radio List, Slider, Select, etc.
- Based on universally supported, industry-standard protocols
- Allows the end customer to easily integrate real-time communication in their business processes